MPO/MTP High density Cable
Patch cables are used in two major application areas: computer work station and optical cross connect distribution center.SisoTT can provides various types of fiber optic patch cables.
- Contact us
Product Description：The single-mode and multimode MPO/MTP products are multi fiber connectors used in high-density backplane and Printed Circuit Board(PCB) applications in data and telecommunications system. The MPO/MTP connector offers up to 12 times the density of standard connectors, providing significant space and cost savings.
MPO patch cord utilize precision molded MT ferrules, with metal guide pins and precise housing dimensions to ensure fiber alignment when mating. The MPO can be mass terminated in combination of 4,8,12 or 24 fibers.
- Precision molded MT ferrule
- High precision guide pins for exact alignment
- Compact design, up to 4,8,12,24 fibers
- IEC 61754-7 Compliant
- Telcordia GR-1435-CORE Compliant
- Asynchronous Transmission Mode(ATM)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Active Deviced/Transceiver Interface
- CATV, Video and Multimedia
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication Networks
- Parallel optical interconnect between PC Cards and patch panels
- Interconnection for O/E modules
- Industrial & Military
- Optical Switch interframe connections